Saturday, March 19, 2011

Firsts

I’m starting this new blog and I’m not exactly sure what all I should be writing. It’s kind of nerve wracking for some reason, even though I’ve had a million online journals before, this one is kind of for something real, I guess you could say.

I’m hoping to be published within the next year and a half and it’s daunting to think about it now. I’m 1/4 of the way through the novel that I intend to publish first and the more I think about publishing, the more I get a little nervous about it. You know, those thoughts like, what if I’m not really good enough?

I’m hoping that through this I can start networking finding fellow people in the craft and also people that are interested in what I do and hopefully will support me when the book does come out.

I will be offering free fiction, most of these will be homo-erotic short stories, though that is not the only genre that I write. In fact, my first novel is a historical fiction novel set during World War II.

This is all I have for now. Hopefully I can find a more organized way to blog soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home