Sunday, March 20, 2011

Of headaches and nonsense

I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a massive headache. The sore throat is now coming and going but the headache is a constant annoyance and I've taken just about every drug I can think of to try and make it go away. Anytime I move my shoulders or head my neck cracks and that's just a wonderful sign.

Today, I'm planning on finishing season 7 of 24. I'm on the last episode so that won't be a difficult task and then there's only season 8 left. I can see how they have to start winding down the show at this point. I'm also going to finish reading The Divide today. I have a transcription job that I was supposed to have done a few days ago and it's near done so I will be finishing that as well. After that is done I will finish reading The Catalyst and write my review and then make a WordPress entry.

Lastly, I plan to start work on my short story again. I really want to be able to finish it soon, get it edited and then submitted for publication hopefully. *crosses fingers* It's about an interracial homosexual couple and I'm about 3,000 words in.

Later, I will probably echo a post I made with all my current active and inactive writing projects and their progress so I can get a feel for maybe what everyone here is interested in. :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home