Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shameless self promoting and some writing stuff



I'm hoping to get some more stock available but it's looking good so far. Just need to make some sales because I am in desperate need of more money, but then again who isn't these days.

So, while I am still working on The Pink Triangle and a few short stories, I have started a two part anthology series with a friend of mine. We have basically divided the seven deadly sins and are going to cowrite one of them and that is going to be the first anthology theme. The second part is themed with the seven heavenly virtues. We're hoping to put some interesting twists and have something to appeal to a wide audience. It'll probably take half a year to a year to completely be ready for submission to a press. I'm rather excited about the idea.

I am planning to get some work done on the short story with Damon and Luke this weekend. I still have so much research to do with The Pink Triangle, plus the ending has me a little bummed the more I think about it. But, it is a story that I want to write, just need more time so that I can do it correctly.

I'm thinking of dusting off Political Gamble and working on it after I have finished Damon and Luke's story, but we will see how I feel when I finally get it done and submitted!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home