Monday, June 24, 2013

Of Editing

So, I've figured out that editing for other people is a lot easier than editing for myself. I spent about 30 minutes editing a 2,500 word short story that Sammy, my co-author, wrote. It's really, really good and wasn't that difficult to edit. Hopefully she'll be sharing it with everyone soon because it's so awesome... sad but awesome.

We were talking and she's going to do an alphabet based serial starting with her first one. I'm thinking that might be a good way to go for  myself as well. So I'm going to try and get some written and see how it goes. I'm also working on The Pink Triangle projects still and that should stay my primary focus along with the co-writing works with Sammy.

I've started watching The Tudors and I have a feeling I'll want to write something in the era...

I've also been reading And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. It's a brilliant book that has me completely riveted and I'm completely surprised by that to be honest. It's not often a book can bring me to the verge of tears and not even 15% into the ebook and I've already teared up three or so times.

This is another short update but please keep tuned!

I'm also participating in this giveaway! The book looks so good. :( I don't really know what else to say to really blog about a giveaway but I'm excited to participate and share it this way. Check it out!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home