Monday, April 29, 2013

The first 10k is the hardest...?

I might or might not have mentioned that I have a roommate -- Sammy. She's got a blog at sammyly. Make sure to give her some attention too and follow her updates! She'll be offering free fiction as well.

Together, we've been working on a novel. It's set in Seoul and it's about two step-brothers who get into drag racing. They'll be a lot of action and romance and, of course, hot cars. I hope you'll keep an eye out for when we finish it. Last night, we tipped over the 10k mark and I'm really excited about it! It's been a while since I've gotten anything to that point.

I've also started to try and edit some old short stories that I could share for Free Fiction Friday. It's slow going and I'm going to have at least a few done and ready to go before I start sharing. Please anticipate!

I don't have much else to share at the moment. Wish me good luck in my writing adventures!

Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home