Friday, January 24, 2014

Hey, look! I'm on time!

Guess what?! It's Friday again! Actually while I'm writing this, it's Thursday. I hope everyone's been having a good week! I started a job in tech support on Monday. So, without fail I'm now gunning to do a lot of writing.

On Wednesday, I started a submission story for "Have A Drink" from Storm Moon Press. So~ It's a lesbian vampire theme and I really enjoy the vampire that sprung into my mind. ^_~ But, it came to me in 1st person for some reason. I'm going with it but I feel like it's going to be pretty difficult.

Last post, I mentioned I had bought a domain. Now I've found someone who can help my co-writer (Sammy) and I get it off the ground!

But in the meantime, I'm still using this and Free Fiction Friday will continue! Here's what's up for this week~ ^_^

I have another older story for you guys. It's from when I was really, really interesting in writing from the point of view of inanimate objects who have living consciousness. (I was really inspired by LotR.) So, this one is written from the point of view of a knife. It's another really short one but I'd love to have any thoughts you might have on it:

Pieces

See you next week!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home