Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome to 2016!

So, my only resolution this year is to write everyday. Whether it's stories or a blog, I will write every day. This is obviously starting today, Jan 1st of 2016 (at least that's when I started writing)!

The agenda for this post is pretty simple:

  • Writing Projects for 2016
  • Book Reading Goals for January - March
  • General goals

Writing Projects for 2016
  1. The Pink Triangle (novel) / Uncommon Valor (companion short story) (WWII era) 
  2. Yiliang/Deshaun (novella) (interracial relationship musician/poet)
  3. Darveon/Ainslie (novel) (progamer/hockey college, co write with Sammy!)
  4. Political Gamble (novel) (late 60s era m/m)
Book Reading Goals 

  1. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
  2. I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
  3. Lights out by Ted Kopple
  4. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
  5. Enticed by his forgotten lover by Maya Banks
  6. The Kabbalistic Murder Code by Nathan Erez
  7. Hard Choices by Hillary Clinton
  8. Zoo by James Patterson
  9. I want to live by Lurlene McDaniels
  10. Paper Towns by John Green
  11. The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick
  12. Everything Burns by Vincent Zandri
  13. The Stand by Stephen King
  14. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
  15. No god but God by Reza Aslan
  16. A storm of swords by George R.R. Martin
  17. Slaughter House five by Kurt Vonnegut
  18. The Monuments Men by Robert Edsel
  19. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
  20. Plague of Coins by Aiden James
  21. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  22. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Housseini
  23. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
  24. Genesis by Poul Anderson
  25. Catalyst by S.L Armstrong
General Goals

  • I want to get my medical coding certification so I can get into a job I want
  • I want to eat healthier as often and much as I can
  • I want to get some of my writing published
  • I want to start putting money back to further future goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home