Monday, January 18, 2016

I'm gonna get better

Last week was extremely unproductive. I have a lot of reasons that I could say for that but most of it was health related and this week I'm feeling better so far. I'm hoping that this week will prove a lot more productive.

I did do some writing last week, mostly about league but it's still writing. I felt extra frazzled this week but hopefully I'll find the other side of it. I want to get into writing on some of my stories. So badly! It's hard to figure out how to get past the blocks. I've been working on getting back into Uncommon Valor by handwriting what I've already had written. I think it might help in the long run.

I also think I should revisit writing fanfiction. Even if it's just drabbles but just getting out words and getting affirmation tha feels good. It's encouraging and I think it could help motivate me to get done what I want to get done. It's just so hard for so long.

I've been watching Scandal. It's really good. I've already finished the first three seasons. It makes me want to look toward picking up Political Gamble again but I might have to wait a bit on that. I think Uncommon Valor is where I  need to start on my original work so I can get it finished.

I'm also going to return to reading regularly I know that that generally helps writing. If I read more then I will write more. I'm going to do better. I think I'll be happier if I get more writing done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home