Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Reading

I haven't really done much writing yet, even the cowrite with Sammy. The energy that it takes to right has been sapped from me. I haven't been feeling well and I've been feeling rather depressed lately. I'm trying to keep up with at least writing on my blog as frequently as possible. Though, I don't particularly have a decent topic this time around.


Even though I haven't been writing, I have been reading quite a bit. Right now, I'm swapping between a harlequin book, the bell jar and I am Malala depending on what sounds good at the time. Though, I am Malala is my work book currently since I have it in physical form so can clearly read it at my desk. The others are ebooks.


My hope is that the more I read the sooner I will get to the point where I can really attain writing again. I miss writing but I just feel so drained all the time and like there's nothing left for me to put into my writing.


I'm also going to be working on handwriting one of my stories from an online document to paper. I've found that that really reacquaints me with a story moreso than just rereading it. I also enjoy writing on paper so I think maybe going through that medium might help as well.


Do you have any strange or unique strategies for getting back into a story you set aside?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home