Sunday, January 3, 2016

So, this week my schedule changed. Not really my schedule but my days off changed. However, this still feels like a huge adjustment. And it also means that now my roommate will be working different hours than me. I'll have to get up an hour earlier to get to work at the same time and then wait around for over an hour before work begins. Then, I won't have a ride home after work so I will be spending 2+ hours getting home every night.

This will make having time to do the things I want harder, I think. I'm going to try and turn that time into reading/writing time. Probably reading for the most part. Writing on my phone has never been my forte.

I also have a new supervisor. I'm a bit wary about the change. I hope all goes well. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home