Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The struggle is real

So, I'm going to keep up regularly updating my blog. I haven't really been able to work much on the writing front. I've read. I've been listening to the audio book for Hard Choices by Hillary Clinton and reading another book at times. I've got way too many books in my currently reading but I hope to finish at least 3 more this month (I've already finished one).

I've been marathoning watching Scandal. It's really addicting. I'm really frustrated with the current Jake arc and I'm ready for it to be over. It's making me turn back to one of my older novels I planned out and I think I might start looking into working in it again. It's called Political Gamble and is set during the JFK era. However, I think finishing Uncommon Valor might be in order. I need to finish something.

I'm still working on writing out on paper from the online document of my manuscript of Uncommon Valor. I think that it's helping me slowly get out of my funk. I want to write. I really do. I think not writing has been making me more depressed but it's so hard to fight through the depression and how much my job saps my energy. I feel empty everyday after work.

Maybe I should write a story about that. Just a dreary life sucks sort of story. Somehow, I don't think people want to read about that though! I have to do better. I think blogging will continue to help. I'll keep trying.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home